Ideals of Knighthood
- To provide an opportunity for the practice of ecumenical Christianity.
- To encourage and promote Christian humanitarian work and charity generally, but especially in support of people in the Middle East.
- To promote the spiritual and moral strengthening of mankind in accordance with the first great principle of the Order embodied in the motto:
"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Thy Name give glory."
- To support the precepts of Christian Chivalry.
- To investigate and emulate the historical ideals of the ancient Order.
- To form and administer establishments, councils, associations, centers or other subordinate bodies to facilitate the work of the Order in all geographical areas.
- To maintain contact and develop collaboration with kindred Orders and bodies.
- To establish and maintain libraries and museums, and to collect works of art and objects of historical interest to the Order.